Footy Colours Day


The last day of school Term Three was Footy Colours Day. The girls where super excited to be able to wear their Adelaide Crows gear. I can admit I take alot of photos but this has to be one of the few times that David didn't rush off to work and asked to have a photo with his girls.

They just LOVE him so much and are so brain washed about the football. Monique was the only girl in her class that dressed up. I hope I can recreate this picture when they are teenages and they are still happy to be Daddy's girls and football mad for him.


Comments

  1. Wrong colours girls!!! It should be brown and gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Not the colours so much, just to see how happy and proud Dave is!

    Love
    Em

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Josephine Adelaide Arrives

One Angel Prince

Sunny Days - The Arrival