On the road again just can't wait to get on the road again.
Woop Woop I have my license. The world is my oyster, I have all the freedom one could desire. Life is good. So so happy that my family can now get back on track and we can find a normal finally. It has been so long since normal lived in our house. Now I will lay out the welcome mat and usher NORMAL in.
- not living in grief
- not being ruled by fear of a pregnancy ending
- not having a sick baby
- not having a seizure and smashing my face
- not being restricted by 2km walking distance
- being able to do my own shopping
- being able to get the kids to school when it is raining and not having them saturated by the time we get there
- David being able to do things on the weekend without me and the kids tagging along
- being able to get my eyebrows done at a place that does a good job and only charges $10 instead of $25
Most of all getting my license back means, that I'm no longer the burden on my family that I have been for so long.