Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Counting down the days

In two days I will be heading off to Sydney to see Family and Friends for 2 and 1/2 days, I can't wait. This will be the first time ever that I have been away from the girls and Dave. I'm sure I will find something to do like sleep in. Note to self turn off phone, I hate it when you actually get to have a sleep in or a nanna nap and you get woken by a phone call.

I'm excited to be seeing friends which I haven't seen for six months and am so looking forward to the long chats and equally long dinners. 

I wish my darling husband luck for this double drop off day and swimming lessons on Friday. 

3 comments:

  1. ENJOY!!!!!!
    Love lorraine.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see you!!!!

    Love Em

    xxxx

    PS so this really means we are going to have a conversation without being interupted by our little cherubs??? Really??? Wow...

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mum to three beautiful girls and one angel boy which inspire me to be a better person every day. My Blog is about our life and suviving the up and downs of raising a family and the love and loss that come along for the journey.