Nieces & Nephews

Being from a big family and then marrying into an even bigger family has lots of benefits, one being an Aunty to 9 Nieces and 5 Nephews. They range in age the youngest being 3 months old and the oldest being 18. I can't believe that I have an 18 yr old Nephew which is just about to finish school. Oh I remember when he lived with us and I got to bath him at night and get so many cuddles. Now he has just been crowned formal king. Where as the time gone.....

Enough of the reminising, we had Dave's brother Craig and his wife Irina stay with us a couple of weekends ago. I didn't take many photos as I was not feeling the best, as I had the flu and felt like my head was going to explode with snot. Here are the few photos which I took.

Chloe eating cream


 Dave & Marina

 Dave, Marina & Poppy. Poppy just loved having Marina in the house and was all over her, all the time, which got a big much for Marina. It was like a little taste of what she will be like when Sunny is born.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Angel Prince

Mothers Day

Choosing Hope