EKKA

Being Queenslanders now we had to experience the EKKA, which is like the Sydney Royal Easter Show other then you can actually walk around.Here are some photo's and my attempt to edit the images. I hope to in the future have the time and patience to edit my photos properly. But for now I like the carnival effect that I have created with these.





 These have not been edited but I love the the girls faces as I was trying to take a nice photo of them and David. All I can say is at least they love each other.

Comments

  1. Ahh I love those girls. Nice job on the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool pics! those last two photos made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun pics, love your editing! It really has a carnival feel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh....I'm not unknown.....don't know how that happened! It's Suzie by the way :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One Angel Prince

Mothers Day

Choosing Hope