Keep those walking shoes on

Well that didn't go as expected, another three months of no driving. It was so upsetting, all I wanted was to be able to get my family back on track and that couldn't happen. The last three months has been crappy but we can't change it we have to wait out the next three months and get on with it.

I've looked at the bus timetable and I can catch a bus to some shops and get the girls to a theme park during the school holidays. We can reflect on the last few months and work out what needs to be changed to make it better for us as a family and what I can do for myself to break down the isolation.

I just got so excited and now I feel disappointment....

As Charlotte from Charlottes web says

Chin up, chin up

Everybody loves a happy face

Wear it, share it

It'll brighten up the darkest place

Twinkle, sparkle

Let a little sunshine in

You'll be on the right side

Looking at the bright side

Up with your chinny chin chin,


Chin up, chin up

Put a little laughter in your eyes

Brave it, save it

Even though you're feeling otherwise

Rise up, wise up

Make a little smile begin

You'll be happy hearted

Once you get it started

Up with your chinny chin chin!

Chin up, chin up

Everybody loves a happy face

Wear it, share it

It'll brighten up the darkest place

Twinkle, sparkle

Let a little sunshine in

You'll be on the right side

Looking at the bright side

Up with your chinny chin chin,



Chin down, you can't come frowning

Turn around

Starting, clowning

Think sad

Your troubles double

Think glad

They burst like bubbles



Chin up, chin up

Every little time your spirits wilt

Chin up, chin up

Give your attitude an upward tilt

Twinkle, sparkle

Make a little fun begin

You'll be on the right side

Looking at the bright side

Up with your chinny chin

Chin up!

 The worse thing is that I have been told I will be on medication for the rest of my life. The side effects are not nice. I have been on the same drug before and was able to get off it after two years and then didn't have another seizure for five years (which was after having my gallbladder taken out), the next was in December after being super stressed, not eating anything, no sleep  and being dehydrated. Surely they can see the pattern. Oh well serve out the next three months and then deal with the medication.

Comments

  1. sorry to hear this Ande, my sis grew out of epilepsy when she was 21, when she turned 35 she had a seizure loss of licence for 6 months, every month on her cycle she would have another seizure, she still believes its a hormone issue but the docs say no and she will be on med for life. Only wish we were alot closer so i could be your taxi. Michelle McAuley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ande, how disappointing for you! I know how frustrating it is for me not to be able to drive due to my medical issues, with just one child, i can't imagine how tricky it must be juggling school, activities etc. Keeping everything crossed for you that the next appointment brings better news xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ande....((hugs))
    That's really tough. You know it's a real blessing we have such patient and loving husbands, I know mine has had to put up with so much with me being sick and out of action over the years. Big ((hugs)) for both of you!!
    If nothing else I know it's helped us to be a lot close and appreciate the little things.
    Wish I was closer and could help more....
    Suzie xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Know that these things will be for thy good and too shall pass. it seems us sisters need tovtag team and come up one its at home with little ones and other takes you shopping in your car of course being neurotic and all hahaha i giggle about that. Let me check who your vt are xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One Angel Prince

Mothers Day

Choosing Hope